Moza Air Cross Overview
- MOZA AirCross Invented for Mirrorless Cameras
- MOZA AirCross With English subtitle
The ultralight MOZA AirCross 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer is designed to stabilize handheld capture with your mirrorless camera, producing smooth, professional-looking footage. The AirCross supports up to a 4-pound payload, and features a universal quick release system compatible with both Manfrotto 501PL and Arca-Swiss plates. Create eye-catching time-lapse shots using the downloadable MOZA app. The integrated, two-button handgrip control provides directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Multiple operating choices include inverted, re-center, and four follow modes.
Rechargeable 2000mAh batteries provide up to 12 hours of operation, and the AirCross features two additional power options to help you avoid running out of camera and gimbal power over long shooting days. The first is a DC output port for connecting to your Sony or Panasonic battery dummy, extending your camera’s run-time. The second is a 12.6 VDC input on the handgrip for attaching a third-party power bank to replenish gimbal power while shooting.
Additional control options include using the MOZA smartphone app, or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. An auto-tuning function available through the app saves time and ensures optimal performance.
- Supports mirrorless cameras weighing up to four pounds
- DC output connector to camera, DC input to gimbal
- Create dynamic time-lapse footage using the MOZA App
- Operating choices include inverted, re-center, and four follow modes
- Mounts to a tripod, slider, jib, or other support via a 1/4″-20 threaded hole
- Three 2000mAh batteries, with up to 12-hour battery life
- App-based auto-tuning function saves time, and ensures optimal performance
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon: 60D, 70D, 80D, Rebel T6i
- Fujifilm: X-T1, X-T2
- Panasonic: GH4, GH5, GH5S, G7
- Sony: a99, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, a6000, a6300
There are no reviews yet.