Supporting loads up to 26.5 pounds, Benro’s MoveOver12 35.4″ Dual Carbon Rail Slider lets you add cinematic linear movement to your shots with DSLR rigs or large video cameras. The carriage features four bearings that allow it to glide across a pair of 22mm carbon fiber rails for smooth and quiet operation. Additionally, the slider is equipped with a weighted flywheel and rubber track belt drive that enables precise, hand-cranked motion control and smooth ramps in and out of your slides.
A fixed 3/8″-16 screw on the carriage is provided for attaching an optional flat base tripod head, while a cheese plate on the underside of the rail provides multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes for easy center-mounting. For supporting the slider on two tripods, each end block features a 3/8″-16 female adapter. By removing the adapters, the end blocks can be mounted on stands with 5/8″ studs. For ground-level and table-top use, all-terrain legs and articulating feet let you easily adjust the level of your slider. To assist with leveling, a bubble level is integrated into the carriage. When it’s time to pack up and go, the slider fits into an included carry case.
- Key Features
- Supports loads up to 26.5 lb
- 35.4″ carriage travel
- 4-bearing carriage provides smooth and quite operation
- Weighted flywheel with rubber track belt drive
- 22mm diameter carbon fiber rails
- Fixed 3/8″-16 screw for attaching an optional flat base tripod head
- Cheese plate with multiple threaded 1/4″-12 and 3/8″-16 holes for center mounting slider
- 3/8″-16 adapters on end blocks for mounting on two tripods; adapters are removable for mounting on light stands
- Adjustable all-terrain legs and articulating rubber feet
- Built-in bubble level
- Carrying case included