Benro A1692TB0 Overview
The A1692TB0 Travel Angel II Triple Transfunctional Aluminum Tripod Kit from Benro is a multi-functional camera support system that features aluminum alloy tripod legs and a dual action ball head. It can convert into a full size monopod, a compact monopod and a walking stick with wooden knob and integrated compass. With a maximum load capacity of 17.6 lb, the tripod can support most any camera, including a full size DSLR. Five-section, anti-rotation legs with rubberized twist locks offer fast set up and their weather-resistant design maintains a secure adjustment. The maximum height with the center column extended is 61.6″. The legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles for shooting on uneven surfaces and an included short center column allows for ground-level low-angle shooting.
This Travel Angel II Kit includes a B0 Double Action Ball Head with PU-50 Arca-Swiss quick release plate. Made from magnesium alloy components the ball head has separate pan and position control and a separate drag adjustment control knob. The head has an integrated bubble level.
By removing the center column of the tripod and screwing it into one of the legs, the Travel Angel II can convert from a tripod into a full-size monopod and by removing the ball head and installing the included wooden knob with integrated compass and hand strap, it becomes a walking stick. Both rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet are included and can be screwed into the legs for use on varying surfaces.
The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180º for a more compact, easy-to-carry system that protects the head during transport. A foam grip on one leg offers a comfortable and warm place to hold the tripod and a carry bag with shoulder strap is included.
- Precision Matched B0 Ball Head
- Includes the dual action, heavy duty B0 Ball Head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate and separate drag adjustment and lock knobs.
- Transfunctional Design
- Removable leg and center column screw together to convert from tripod to full-size monopod without the need for tools.
- Walking Stick
- Convertible to a walking stick with fine grain wooden knob, compass and hand strap. Walking stick conversion can also be completed without tools.
- Compact Fold-Up Leg Design
- The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° for a compact, easy-to-carry system.
- Multi-Position Leg Angles
- Tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level, with the included short center column.
- Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast set-up. Weather and dust-resistant construction keeps the twist-locks clean, stable and functioning properly.
- Stainless Steel Spike or Rubber Feet
- Tripod comes equipped with screw-in rubber feet and screw-in stainless steel spiked feet.
- Center-Column Hook
- A hook, located on the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability.
- Comfortable Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your tripod.
- Carry Case with Shoulder Strap
- An included, durable case with strap provides protection and transport for your tripod and head.