Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Overview
The Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras supports cameras weighing up to 6.6 pounds. It features a removable hand-held tripod which can be mounted on the battery bin as a grip,providing additional functionality, as opposed to crowding all the controls on the primary handgrip. The gimbal has a nominal runtime of ten hours and requires two 18650 batteries. It is built using aviation-grade motors. The WEEBILL LAB allows you to connect and control select cameras via an included cable, and supports wireless transmission of the camera’s video via Wi-Fi. Control over the gimbal and camera is by the ViaTouch Control System.
The gimbal features pan follow, full follow, locking mode,PhoneGo mode, Vortex mode,and POV mode. An included lens support is useful when working with long lenses, and an external follow focus motor (not included) for pulling focus on manual lenses. A downloadable app allows you to fine tune and control the gimbal wirelessly. The included removable tripod holds the gimbal upright while balancing and folds to become an extension to the main handle.
- The WEEBILL LAB is a configurable gimbal platform that works well when held in either standard or underslung position
- It features both Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto compatible quick release plates
- its crafted latch design simplifies both balancing and setup
- The wireless image transmission system is compatible with mobile devices running iOS or Android
- The ViaTouch Control System enables using your phone screen to make gimbal movements and adjust camera settings, all while framing the shot
- Motion sensor control allows you to control the gimbal by simply moving your mobile device
- Time-lapse options include long exposure, panorama, and tracking time-lapse
There are no reviews yet.