The Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-II is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer for most smartphones (measuring between 2.2 and 3.2″ in width). The Smooth-II offers unlimited 360° rotation along the pan axis and allows for vertical and panoramic image capture. It features a 5-way joystick right at your fingertips that allows you to quickly switch between modes and perform other controls.
The Smooth-II starts up very quickly to full functionality and is designed with short-circuit, reverse, and over-discharge protection to ensure continued safe start-up. This stabilizer comes with an approximately 5-hour runtime battery and also charges your phone during operation.
The Smooth-II also supports wireless control via a free-download iOS/Android app or optional ZW-BO1 Bluetooth remote control unit. The app lets you perform functions such as switching between the front and main cameras, switching between photo and video modes, setting focus, and recording. The Smooth-II also has a 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the bottom that allows you to use it with support gear such as monopods.
- Key Features
- 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer for smartphones
- Smartphones between 2.2 and 3.2″ in width supported
- Unlimited 360° rotation along the pan axis
- 5-way joystick
- Short-circuit, reverse, and over-discharge protection
- 5-hour runtime battery
- Supports wireless control via a free-download iOS/Android app
- Supports optional ZW-BO1 Bluetooth remote control unit
- 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the bottom for use with support gear such as monopods
|Charging Temperature||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Discharging Temperature||14 to 113°F (-10 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||77°F (25°C) room temperature|
|Charging Current||800 mAh (max)|
|Model||18650 Li-ion battery charger|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Charging Current||800 mA|
|Package Weight||2.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 6.2 x 2.1″|
There are no reviews yet.