SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle 1984 is a universal top mounting handle for moving shoots. It bolts on to two 1/4’’-20 holes spaced 36mm apart center for secure camera carrying. Two shoe mounts are found on the top and at the back for attaching on cameras lights and microphones. Accessories can be attached using the multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 holes in standard spacing and two Arri standard accessory mount. Additionally, we specially offer a 1/4’’ spanner for free access. It is quite convenient when you need to adjust the handle forwards and backwards for camera and rigs balance.
1. Slide forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs
2. Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back
3. 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting points for additional accessories
4. Arri locating holes for attaching Arri compatible extension blocks
5. With a 1/4’’ spanner for quick use
Camera accessories with 1/4’’ threads
1 x Universal Handle
1 x 1/4’’ Spanner
2 x 1/4” Screw
Product Dimensions: 118x51x59mm
Net Weight: 138g
Package Size: 187x102x62mm
Package Weight: 180g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
There are no reviews yet.