The Ronin-M Remote Controller from DJI is a dedicated 2.4 GHz handheld transmitter that comes pre-configured for Ronin-M gimbal operation. With the transmitter, one operator can carry the gimbal while a second operates controls the gimbal pan, tilt, and roll remotely. This enables much more precise camera movements than is possible with only a single operator.
This is for use with the Ronin-M only. It is not compatible with the Ronin.
Please make sure that the remote control is sufficiently charged before use. The remote will automatically turn off if the battery voltage gets too low.
Charge the internal battery using the Micro-USB cable included with the Ronin-M. Using the incorrect type of charging cable may cause damage.
Turn off the remote control before charging. The power LED indicator will glow solid green when the battery is fully charged.
When using the remote control, ensure that the antenna is at least 7.9″ away from any person.
- Key Features
- Internal battery with USB charging
- Power indicator light
- LEDs indicate remaining battery
- Carry handle
- Neck strap attachment point
- Configurable/updatable with RC Assistant software
- Controls (Default Settings)
- Right 3-Position Switch: Select mode
- Left 3-Position Switch: Select function (Fast, Normal, and Slow)
- Left Dial: Reserved
- Right Joystick: Horizontal movements control the pan axis; vertical movements control the tile axis
- Left Joystick: Horizontal movements control the roll axis