Rode RODELink LAV Omni-directional miniature microphone
The Rode RØDELink LAV is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The locking TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDELink range of wireless microphones and most recorders with a 3.5mm locking microphone input.
The Rode RØDELink LAV is perfect for anyone in need of a high-quality lavalier microphone with a rock-solid locking connector. It features a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, which picks up sound from all directions, making it very forgiving when it comes to placement on talent.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Rode RODELink Lav Features
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS locking connector
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
Use the Rode RODELink Lav omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode RODELink wireless system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the RODELink Lav features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a locking gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity and compatibility with a variety of wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal.
The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup while the condenser element yields a wide, full-frequency response, giving you clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode RODELink wireless microphone systems
- Locking 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode RODELink TX-BELT beltpack transmitters, RODELink TX-XLR transmitters, and many wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal
- Discreet miniature mic capsule is easily concealed
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
Rode RODELink Lav Specifications
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarised Condenser|
|Output Impedance||3k Ω Typical|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Ω load)|
|Sensitivity||-33.5db re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz|
|Signal to noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise (A-weighted)||27 dB Typical|
|Dynamic Range||83 dB Typical|
There are no reviews yet.