Rode Lavalier Lapel Microphone
The RØDE Lavalier Microphone is a quality lavalier with an omnidirectional polar pattern and condenser element, well suited for general speech pickup in sermons, presentations, instruction, interviews, etc. The microphone’s detachable cable is easily replaceable in the event of a short or break, and its proprietary MiCon connection allows you to select from a number of optional adapters, for use with virtually any wireless bodypack transmitter. The microphone ships in a protective storage case and includes a waterproof pop-filter, wind-muff and clip.
Rode Lavalier Key Features
- RØDE MiCon Connector
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Includes Windscreen and Wind Muff
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier’s low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4′) shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarized|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||60Hz – 18kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise (A-weighted)||25dBA|
|Dimensions||12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD|
Can the Headset, PinMic and Lavalier mic be powered by consumer ‘Plug-in power’?
- Yes, many manufacturers of portable recording devices only state that their microphone inputs have plug-in power and do not give any more technical information. The RØDE Lavalier, Headset and Pinmic are compatible with this type of connection. Our microphones require at least 1V of power. Standard ‘plug-in power’ will be able to supply this.
- MiCon-1 MiCon Connector for Select Sennheiser Devices
- MiCon-2 MiCon Connector for 3.5mm Select Stereo Devices
- MiCon-3 MiCon Connector for Select Shure Devices
- MiCon-4 MiCon Connector for Select Audio Technica Devices
- MiCon-5 MiCon Connector for 3-pin XLR Devices
- MiCon Cable (3m) 3m (10′) MiCon Cable – black
- MiCon Cable (1.2m) 1.2m (4′) MiCon Cable
- MINIFUR-LAV Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- CLIP1 MiCon Cable Management Clip
- LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- MiCon-6 MiCon Connector for Select AKG and Audix Devices
- MiCon-7 MiCon Connector for Select Lectrosonics Devices
- MiCon-8 MiCon Connector for Select Sony Devices
- Vampire Clip Double-Toothed Clothing Pin Mount for Lavalier
- Violin Clip Stringed instrument mount for Lavalier
- MiCon-9 MiCon Cable for Select Sennheiser Lemo Devices
- MiCon-10 MiCon Connector for Select MIPRO Devices
- MiCon-11 MiCon Connector for TRRS devices and smartphones.
- invisiLav Discreet lavalier mounting system
- Lav-Headset Headset mount for Lavalier Microphones
There are no reviews yet.