The DC-USB1 is a power cable that allows the RØDECaster Pro to be powered from any compatible USB output, making it entirely portable. It features a locking connector for added security. A high-power (2.4A minimum) USB output is required for operation.
*USB device/power bank not included.
Find other Studio Microphones here
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Power Requirements||5V/2.4A (USB)
- We recommend you use a power bank with USB Power Delivery (PD) that supplies minimum 2.4A. These specifications should be supplied by the power bank manufacturer on their product packaging or website. If you are unsure, please contact RØDE service team at email@example.com.
- The RØDECaster Pro must be powered by a USB device that supplies a minimum of 2.4A. This includes power banks with USB Power Delivery (PD) and some other USB devices.
- The DC-USB1 was not designed to be used with a PC/Laptop. RØDE recommends you use a power bank with USB Power Delivery (PD) for compatibility and best results.
- The duration of charge depends on the connected USB device and the operation of the RØDECaster Pro. If you are using a standard power bank (with USB Power Delivery and a capacity of 10,000mAH) you can expect it to power your RØDECaster Pro for up to 8 hours. If are using 48V phantom power across all channels on the RØDECaster Pro, this duration can be lower.
- The DC-USB1 does not ship with a USB device/power bank.