Godox AD400PRO Overview
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, the AD400Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12,820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp is onboard to help preview how the light is falling on your subject.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems
- Guide number of 236′ (72m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- Bowens front accessory mount
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories