FEELWORLD LUT6S 6 Inch 2600nits HDR/3D LUT Touch Screen DSLR Camera Field Monitor with Waveform
Find other Studio Monitor here
Screen Size： 6" IPS Resolution： 1920x1080 pixels Aspect ratio： 16:9 Brightness： 2600cd/m²
- 3G-SDI, HDMI
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, DC OUT 8.4V, Stereo Headphone
Simple OS, Sophisticated Shots
Our flexible OS is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all operations can be done by light touching. The Video OS includes tools for focus, framing & exposure (waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, RGB histogram, histogram, audio meter, focus peaking, zoom, zebra, false color, frame guides, safe area, etc.) along with a flexible 3D LUT load tool (use built-in LOG to Rec.709 video or upload .cube files), HDR monitoring and options for anamorphic de-squeeze monitoring.
Designed for Every Shooting Situation
The LUT6S equips filmmakers with the benefits of a large on-camera display without making the camera setting up troublesome. LUT6S is packed with high end monitoring features in a small, lightweight package that can be connected to virtually any camera. The front features a large high resolution, daylight viewable LCD touchscreen, there are video connections on the left side and SD card slot on the bottom, and space for a NP-F battery on the back. The outer frame features standard ¼” mount points on the bottom and right for attaching it to cameras and rigs. This design detail makes the LUT6S easy to attach to a camera and easy to share with a team member or client on set.
6” LCD, Full HD 1920×1080;
2600nit Super Bright, Visible in Sunlight
Options On The Fly With A Single Touch
Built-in HDR / De-log 3D LUT, 3G-SDI Support 3D LUT Output
Load Custom 3D LUTs to Recreate Film Looks!
True Color · Professional Color Calibration Use Rec.709 color standard
Accurate Color Reproduction
Accurate waveform monitoring
Support Touch Screen and Button Control Menu
Touch Screen Operating Instruction
1. When the monitor and touch are both on, continuously click the screen twice to enter the main menu.
2. Slip the fingure from the bottom of the screen to enter the shortcut menu. Double-click the shortcut menu function, through the menu box “<” or “>” button, you can customize the function settings.
3. On the left side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the brightness of the screen backlight; on the right side of the screen (1/2 split screen), you can directly adjust the volume.
4. Click any space beside menu to exit the menu.
Connect to Professional Cameras, Camcorders and DSLR’s
3G-SDI and 4K HDMI Loop-out
Connect to Wireless Transmitter
Connect to Director Monitor
Power Your DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
Attach to Cameras, Equipment Carts or Hang It Anywhere
Convenient Mounting – Tilt Arm
•The LUT6S monitor can be rotated 360°with two different ways, for viewing convenience. (1.The monitor can be rotated 360°from up to down through the side mounting point of tilt arm; 2. The monitor can be rotated 360°from left to right through the bottom mounting point of tilt arm).
• Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe mount or 1/4″-20 thread
• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver, etc.
• There are two small dots on the tilt arm, which are aligned with the monitor for installation, the connection is more stable, just grab the monitor to rotate without loosening the screws.
Flexible Power Supply mode
There is a battery slot on the rear side of the monitor, which can be installed with standard Sony L series batteries to provide long-lasting power for your bright screen! A 12V 3A universal power supply is included for studio or on location use.
● Compatible Sony Battery: F970 F960 F950 F930 F770 F750 F730 F570 F550 F530 QM91D QM91 QM90D QM90 QM71D QM71 QM70D QM70 QM51D QM51 FM71 FM70 series.
There are no reviews yet.