Your smartphone has a great camera, but are you getting tired of all that shaky footage? The black Osmo Mobile Gimbal brings DJI‘s expertise in aerial and pro video gimbal technology to the smartphone world. It allows you to capture smooth footage while shooting handheld, even when tracking a moving subject. With the DJI GO app, you can use the Osmo Mobile Gimbal to create time-lapse videos, panoramas, and even stream stabilized footage live for the world to see. There are also separately available mounting options, opening up shooting possibilities still further.
- ActiveTrack technology built into the DJI GO app allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you as you move. You no longer have to choose between recording a moment or taking part in it
- Multiple Shooting Modes
- Standard Mode
- Motion Time-Lapse
- Motion time-lapse add a dynamic element that locked-for-time-lapse shots can’t match. Thanks to the stabilization the gimbal provides, it is possible to successfully capture time-lapse on the move
- Live Streaming
- Share moments using YouTube Live inside DJI GO when mounted in the Osmo Mobile
- Dramatic Long Exposures
- Take one-second long exposures to produce light trails and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod. Osmo Mobile will keep your phone steady and your shot sharp. Place the Osmo Mobile on its tripod and point it up at the sky to capture stunning star trails that are ready for instant sharing
- Detailed Panoramas
- Take big, detailed landscape photos you will want to frame using only your smartphone and the Osmo Mobile. Its Panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create a single image
- Mount Accessorizes Available
- Not merely a hand-held device, the Osmo Mobile is compatible with a range of separately available mounts, enabling you to use it in a variety of scenarios
There are no reviews yet.