The video light includes an adjustable Fresnel lens to help focus the light and provide a longer throw. When used without the lens, the light becomes a wider flood and the included barn doors help to control the spill. This versatility allows you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light. Built specifically to be used on set the light features a fan-less design that is noiseless and the housing is designed to dissipate the heat during continuous use.
CAME-TV engaged an independent lab to conduct standardized photobiological testing on the Boltzen serieslights to which they passed. Here is the test report (In PDF).
- High CRI (Ra96)
- Color Temperature 5600K
- There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
- Fanless for quiet operation
- Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
- AC Power Adapter included
- Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
- LCD Display Screen
- Filter Set includes Soft, Milky-White and Orange filters that can change the color temperature to match an existing setup or create a specific lighting look.
- Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
- 2x 100w Boltzen Light
- 2x Removable Barndoors
- 2x Yoke
- 2x Power Adapter
- 2x D-Tap Cable
- 2x Soft Filter
- 2x Milky-White Filter
- 1x Hard Case