The Benro C2182TB1 Travel Flat II Transfunctional Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head is a lightweight, compact support system with a removable two-section center column and convertible spiked or rubber feet that rises to a maximum height of 55.9″. The four-section tripod legs feature twist-locking and three-position leg spreading for low angle shooting. One of the legs unscrews to become a full size monopod.
The included B1 Ball Head is a lightweight head with separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, an Arca-compatible quick-release, a 360° graduated panning scale and a bubble level for precise image alignment. A camera plate with a 1/4″-20 mounting screw is included.
- Unique Fold Flat Design
- Delivers reliable support with the added convenience of an ultra-compact flat-folding design.
- Three-Position Legs
- For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas or at low angles.
- Removable Two-Section Center Column
- Provides extra fine vertical adjustment or variable height extension.
- Patented Dust and Water Resistant Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Benro’s innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance.
- Removable leg and head screw together to convert from tripod to full size monopod without tools.
- Custom Carry Case with Strap
- High quality, durable case with strap provides protection, storage and transport.
- Stainless Steel Spike or Rubber Feet
- Equipped with a choice of screw-in rubber feet or stainless steel spiked feet.
- Precision Matched B Series Ball Head
- Dual action heavy duty ball head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate.