The Benro BV6 Twin Leg Aluminum Tripod Kit is a complete tripod system ideal for studio applications and handling camera rigs weighing up to 13.2 pounds. The kit pairs the 75mm-ball BV6 video head with a twin leg aluminum tripod. The BV6 head features a 8-step counterbalance system to dial in the correct amount for your set-up, and independent 4-step pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements. A Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding quick-release plate is provided. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera. For added versatility, the 75mm-ball tiedown stud is removable to convert the head to a flat base for use on a slider or other support device.
The 2-stage, 3-section twin leg aluminum tripod incorporates a 75mm bowl and offers sturdy support for the BV6 head. It features oversized quick positive leg locks for simple and fast setup, an adjustable/removable mid-level spreader, and dual spike feet with removable rubber pads. The tripod system extends to a maximum height of 65″, while getting as low as 30.3″. A carry case and shoulder strap are included.
- Supports up to 13.2 lb
- Removable tiedown stud to convert to flat base head
- 8-step (0 to 7) counterbalance
- Independent 4-step (0 to 3) pan and tilt drag
- -60° to +90° tilt range
- Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding plate
- Two 3/8″-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories, such as monitor or recorder
- Bubble level
- Twin leg aluminum tripod with 100mm bowl fitting
- 30.3 to 65″ height range (with head attached)
- Oversized twist lever leg locks
- Adjustable/removable mid-level spreader
- Dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads