Need some solid support? The Benro A-1691 Travel Angel Alum. Tripod (Trans-Functional) W/B0 Ballhead is a professional-quality tripod with lightweight, high-quality aluminum alloy legs for top performance–plus, one leg is detachable for use as a 4.33′ (1.32 m) monopod. In addition, magnesium is used for all die-cast parts–despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
This Travel Angel tripod is easy to carry, so you’ll have it with you at all times. Travel Angel’s unique 180° foldover design allows it to be collapsed into a very compact size that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. When you need quick set-up, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, the Travel Angel is an impressive performer.
This tripod also features individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti-dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips.
The included B0 Ballhead is a lightweight (0.6 lb/0.3 kg) head with separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, a quick-release clamp that’s compatible with an Arca Swiss QR system, and a 360° graduated panning scale for precise image alignment.
- 5-section legs.
- Includes a small, lightweight ball head B0 to match the size of the tripod; with a calibrated panning base, separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, and a dual quick release locking system.
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- Removable Leg and Top Plate screw together to Convert from Tripod to Compact Monopod without tools.
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro tripod.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- Retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.